Notice: This is a Listening final test, so you need to use the headphone, earphone or good speaker to listen well the test’s audio.
Please, play the audio below to double check that you could hear it clearly, before starting the test.
0 of 13 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
WE’RE SORRY !
You have failed the Listening test. You have to practice more to take another Final test, next time.
You got just a fair score of the Listening test, but let’s move to the Speaking one. You might get passed score in total of the Final test.
You have passed the Listening test, let’s move to the Speaking one.
Listen to the lecture. Then choose the correct words or phrases to complete the sentences.
1. This lecture is about getting over your fear of _____.
2. Many people are afraid that they need to _____.
3. The speaker says you should _____.
4. The speaker says you shouldn’t try to give _____ information.
5. People often feel nervous that they don’t have enough _____ for their presentation.
6. Having a sense of humor can help you _____.
7. _____ can relax the audience.
8. It’s important to _____ for your talk.
Watch the video. Then choose the best answer to each question.
1. The reporter says cats and mice are “genetically programmed to be enemies.” What does programmed mean?
2. What is the meaning of enemy?
3. What did the scientists in Japan say the animosity between cats and mice has to do with?
4. What type of behavior did the mice show when certain types of nasal cells were turned off?
5. Why does the reporter say the mouse is ready to be friends with the cat?