PI: Practice quiz – Week 4
Time limit: 0
0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Would you like to submit your quiz result to the leaderboard?
- Question 1 of 3
1. Question2 point(s)Choose the correct word
- a way of doing something so you don't make a mistake
- not able to think clearly, not understanding
- Question 2 of 3
2. Question2 point(s)
Choose the correct word
- angry or unhappy because someone does something you don't think is polite
- unhappy or worried
- Question 3 of 3
3. Question2 point(s)Choose the correct word
- something a group of people usually do
- a problem