IT: Practice quiz – Week 9
0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- Question 1 of 3
1. Question3 point(s)
Complete the definitions with the correct word.
- people that you work with in a job
- difficult to understand
- a period of ten years
- Question 2 of 3
2. Question3 point(s)
Choose the correct word.
- get involved
- a large public event to show things like jobs or crafts
- to take part in something
- a person who makes a new thing
- Question 3 of 3
3. Question2 point(s)
Choose the correct word
- to make something
- to make something damaged good again