0 of 11 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Vocabulary 1 Practice
Complete the conversation with the correct words from the word bank. You do not need to use all the words.
Correct 7 / 7 PointsIncorrect / 7 Points
Alex: Hi, lan! Welcome back from your trip. How was your stay in Korea?
lan: It was great! I learned a lot about Korean culture.
Alex: Did you have any with the language?
lan: A little. But most Koreans speak some English, so they helped me.
Alex: You stayed with a Korean family, right?
lan: Yes, they were great. They taught me about Korean .
Alex: Like what?
lan: Well, I made a when I arrived at their home.
Alex: What did you do?
lan: I forgot to take off my shoes. Koreans never wear shoes in their homes.
Alex: Oh. What other customs did you learn?
lan: Well, when you give a gift, you should giving four of anything. That’s because in Korean, the number four sounds like the word for .
lan: And the color yellow has a meaning, so it’s good to use yellow paper for a gift.
Alex: Wow. I guess you can learn a lot from travel.
lan: That’s for sure.
Listening Comprehension: My Grandmother
Choose the Correct words or phrases to complete the sentences.
1. The speaker’s grandmother is from _____.CorrectIncorrect
2. The speaker’s grandmother came _____ ago.CorrectIncorrect
3. The speaker is learning _____.CorrectIncorrect
4. The speaker’s grandmother is teaching her about _____.CorrectIncorrect
5. People give the eggs as gifts in the _____.CorrectIncorrect
6. Paint is made from _____.CorrectIncorrect
7. The grandmother _____ her own paint.CorrectIncorrect
8. Eggs become bright after you put them in _____.CorrectIncorrect
9. The eggs stay in the water for a few _____.CorrectIncorrect
10. The speaker’s grandmother adds designs with _____ tools.CorrectIncorrect